skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ava Lillian
Sunday, September 21, 2008
A Day on the Beach
I really enjoyed laying in sun on the beach. Of course I only got to lay there long enough to get my picture made. I spent the rest of the time in my swing under the tent. Amelia swang with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(17)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(10)
More Beach Pics
TuTu Girl
Picture day at the Beach
A Day on the Beach
The night of the Luau
Hanging by the pool
More beach pics
Cherry Grove Beach Trip with Supper Club
Shopping at the Beach
My first NC State Game
►
August
(9)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(1)
Contributors
Annie
Joy Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment