skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ava Lillian
Sunday, September 21, 2008
My first NC State Game
I attended my first football game in Columbia, SC. Here I am with my Aunt Kelly during halftime and my daddy is carrying me after the game. I did not like the crowd, so mommy h
ad to take me out to the concourse for a majority of the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(17)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(10)
More Beach Pics
TuTu Girl
Picture day at the Beach
A Day on the Beach
The night of the Luau
Hanging by the pool
More beach pics
Cherry Grove Beach Trip with Supper Club
Shopping at the Beach
My first NC State Game
►
August
(9)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(1)
Contributors
Annie
Joy Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment